YMMV Old Navy .97 & .47 summer items

TAJ mommy

I was at our local Old Navy where they had kid's summer swimwear, tee shirts, dress shirts, shorts (sizes 0-3months up to 5T) for boys and girls for $0.47 & $0.97. I ended up getting my son 3 shirts & a swimsuit for my daughter for $2.88:D They were just setting the racks when I got there around 11:30am today.

I work at Old Navy... and its true.. most of the stores in areas where the weather will soon be getting cold we are "price killing" summer stuff.. $0.97 cents... is what we marked ALL tanks/anything sleeveless in our store...

also MANY men's graphic T's and Polo's are going $1.97 at our store

Stores usually do markdowns on Mondays.

I'll keep you all posted!! :)

I went yesterday. The cheapest clearance tees were $10.49 and the tank tops were the standard 2 for xx amount *sigh* I was so excited going in there. :(

But then again, it was 99 degrees here last weekend, so that could be why they don't feel the need to clearance out summer stuff here :P

I think mark downs vary a lot depending on your area. I was at work today and saw that the mailman delivered some extra % off clearance marketing materials, so I'm not sure when but we might be running that promotion again. Also we have coupons for $10 of purchase of $50 or more that are good Sept. 23-Oct. 15 if anyone wants one let me know via PM on here and I'll mail you one or a couple...

I checked out the local ON last weekend and they didn't even have anything left for girls from newborn all the way up for summer stuff except for a couple pairs of shorts. I was bummed! I have been really lucky the last 2 years on finding the following years' clothing for my daughter..ugh..I hope I don't have to pay full retail for her summer clothes next year! LOL