Buying early and price matching

threegirlsofmyown

Are you talking about price matching or price adjusting? If you bought it at another store and want Walmart to match the price later, that's not going to work. They'll match a different store's advertised price at the time of purchase. If you bought it at Walmart, and then a couple weeks later they have it on sale, you can show up at that sale with your receipt and ask for a price adjustment. (At least I'm assuming Walmart will do that on BF--but that is the way price adjustment works.)

Are you talking about price matching or price adjusting? If you bought it at another store and want Walmart to match the price later, that's not going to work. They'll match a different store's advertised price at the time of purchase. If you bought it at Walmart, and then a couple weeks later they have it on sale, you can show up at that sale with your receipt and ask for a price adjustment. (At least I'm assuming Walmart will do that on BF--but that is the way price adjustment works.)

Yes, price adjusting is what I mean. Thanks

Guest Luckycharm

Check with your individual store. Walmart policies are screwy as heck sometimes and it varies from store to store and "manager Interpretation"

If they won't pricematch, go to the store, return what you bought and then ask to rebuy it at BF sale price on BF. Will give the CS person a headache, but is doable.

Thats exactly what I have done in the past, rebought the item and then returned the original purchase later, usually when it is not as busy. One year I spent alot of time trying to get a price adjustment and they said it couldn't be done so I rebought and returned the first purchase which I had with me. The customer service person was not very happy with me, acted like the difference in cost was coming out of her pay check.