Genuine Gemstone Bracelet and Earrings Set with Pearl Ring-Pierced $1 original $70

imaguy1010101010

Mine too, thought it was too good to be true, I am tired of the online stores not honoring the price they put up. It should not have taken our orders if there was not stock enough to complete the sale. In the technology they have for online stores, the inventory quantity can be put in so it counts down as sold. Oh well, another Christmas gift that wont be given.:eyepoppin

I ordered sometime the first day it posted. No one had posted that they were out of stock before I ordered. I was very glad to get in on it. They are very cute, and will make excellent gifts for my neices and my daughter's friends.

I did too, I actually am online pretty much all day and saw the post when it first came up and placed the order and it said everything was fine, I got a confirmation and this afternoon got cancelled.....boo for them. I think they saw all the orders for the items at $1 and said that was it, some probably got theirs through but others they just cancelled it. My question is why a week to notify, I just checked and ordered last Fri the 25th early? Notified on the 31st, I don't know, if they really didn't have the stock, why not put in a counter that clicks off the inventory when it is ordered? This is a big problem with online companies, they really need to watch their inventory and mistakes on pricing (if it was a mistake). Doesn't anyone double check their work before submitting? Well, not doing very well stocking up for Christmas at this rate LOL:cheesy: At least someone got something!