Is this a good deal on Desktop?

JChui

This Compaq Presario PC and HP monitor package includes: AMD Sempron™ Processor 3200+

Save $250

$299.96

after easy rebates

Valid Aug 13 - 19

Add to Shopping List

• 512MB SDRAM

• 120GB hard drive

• CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive

• Windows® XP Home Edition

• FS7600 17" CRT monitor

• $549.96 - $150 instant savings - $50 PC easy rebate - $50 monitor easy rebate = $299.96

SR1910NX/V75C

#652151/591892

This monitor is not something I want so do you think i can forget it and get soemthing new. i doubt but its worth a shot!

Here's a link to the specs on another site, it's 1.8GHz.

I guess its alright, nothing to be wild about.... i just need a "hold over". Something to hold my sister over till she gets a Mac next year. i guess this will suffice. her old system broke and rather hash out an extravagant amount to repair i was looking for something cheap and simple and can last her up to a year and half.

I guess its alright, nothing to be wild about.... i just need a "hold over". Something to hold my sister over till she gets a Mac next year. i guess this will suffice. her old system broke and rather hash out an extravagant amount to repair i was looking for something cheap and simple and can last her up to a year and half.

It's perfect for her and doesn't really need to be upgraded out of the box except for maybe the video card.

Sempron 1.8GHz, 512MB RAM, 120GB, combo DVD/CD-RW, it's pretty loaded for a cheap machine.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bryan1090

God I love my Compaq computers. I have always had a Compaq at home

and work.

We are now equipped with Dell's in our cars with fingerprint technology and they suck. The motherboard went, my wireless card went, the screen had dead pixals in it, and now my finger print reader is dead and this thing is not even a year old.:(

Compaq specs look great for the price you can't lose...You can pickup

ram cheap anywhere if i remember correctly sd ram does not have to be upgraded in pairs.