Costco Black Friday Ad (11/23 to 11/27)

Brad

Very excited for the first ad drop!  My mom told me recently that she would like a tv that has the Samsung TV Plus channels so she can think about dropping cable. Can't wait for some more ads to come out so we can comparison shop.  I'm ready!!!  

From this ad, I'll pick up the dog toys (yearly tradition), maybe a couple of sets of Beats for the boys, that GoPro deal looks promising and I've been trying to talk myself into and out of a Vitamix for a while.  Perhaps this is when I pull that trigger!  I'm also curious to see what kind of Apple deals they will have.  I like this ad! 

I wish I had taken advantage of the Groupon deal on Costco membership a couple months ago. By the time I decided to go for it, I had waited too long.

I don't think I'd shop there often enough to make the regular membership price worth it, but there are a few deals in this ad that I liked.

On 10/21/2023 at 9:56 AM, Bopeep said:

I wish I had taken advantage of the Groupon deal on Costco membership a couple months ago. By the time I decided to go for it, I had waited too long.

I don't think I'd shop there often enough to make the regular membership price worth it, but there are a few deals in this ad that I liked.

You can get costco gift cards and use those without having a membership...not sure how that works for Black Friday sales though

I'm excited to see a few items that are on my familys wishlist here!  I think i might even qualify for the $50 gift card.

• Like 1