Amazon Holiday Toy Catalog (Holiday 2023)

Brad

I was really surprised and excited to get this in the mail over the weekend. My kids are too big for the "toy" book and my grandson is still a bit to young but hopefully next year he will be old enough to get excited to go through a toy book and mark off what he wants. 

59 minutes ago, Hubbalance said:

I made my 12 yo look through it. He circled a Disney TV thing that works with echo or alexa or something we don't have and also the mario Kart go cart which is for up to 8 years old. So sad. Hard to find stuff for his age.

What about remoted control cars or monster trucks, bike, small drones?

1 hour ago, Hubbalance said:

I made my 12 yo look through it. He circled a Disney TV thing that works with echo or alexa or something we don't have and also the mario Kart go cart which is for up to 8 years old. So sad. Hard to find stuff for his age.

My oldest grand just turned 12. Not only can I not think of anything, HE can't think of anything either! 

On 10/6/2023 at 8:13 PM, Hubbalance said:

He might like a drone. He has never been into cars!

Other options Legos, snack type gifts, throw blanket, onsie type PJ with hoodie (character type) which are very popular with the teens in our area. Bath/Deodorant sets like Axe. Hoodies are popular with kids/teen. Are there any characters he likes? DVDS of favorite movies and/or tv series. Trying to think back to when my son was 12 LOL.

Something we have been doing for our kids the past few years is each year we buy a few Christmas Movies (home alone collection, Santa Claus collection, Rudolph, etc) to help them create their own collection of favorites so when the time comes for them to moved out on their own they will have a great collection.  

• Like 1