Hallmark, Lifetime, GAC Holiday movies

Bopeep

I had to laugh yesterday when I was listening to the radio and they started talking about the new Hallmark Christmas movies. One of the ladies was talking about the plot of this one and the male host says wait a minute, let me tell you the plot of every one of their holiday movies. He goes on to say Man/Woman moves to or has to visit town during holiday season, meets other person and hates them. Then after a short time starts to fall for them and ends up with them by the end of the movie. I thought that was pretty correct yet still pretty funny. He said just like many people his wife and him still watch them though. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Kanyon71 said:

I had to laugh yesterday when I was listening to the radio and they started talking about the new Hallmark Christmas movies. One of the ladies was talking about the plot of this one and the male host says wait a minute, let me tell you the plot of every one of their holiday movies. He goes on to say Man/Woman moves to or has to visit town during holiday season, meets other person and hates them. Then after a short time starts to fall for them and ends up with them by the end of the movie. I thought that was pretty correct yet still pretty funny. He said just like many people his wife and him still watch them though. 🙂

Yeah, I don't make a point to watch every single one like I used to. I mostly like the ones that have a touch of magic in them (like the old man playing Santa really is Santa). Last year there were a couple that were on the funnier side and I liked those. I really enjoyed 3 Wise Men and a Baby (I think was the name).

1 hour ago, Kanyon71 said:

Our morning radio guy is a big hallmark Christmas movie fan

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bopeep said:

Yeah, I don't make a point to watch every single one like I used to. I mostly like the ones that have a touch of magic in them (like the old man playing Santa really is Santa). Last year there were a couple that were on the funnier side and I liked those. I really enjoyed 3 Wise Men and a Baby (I think was the name).

We watch some of them, I don't remember if it was a Hallmark one but I really like the one with Tony Danza in it. I also like the ones with Candace Cameron Bure in them. My mother in-law watches ALL of them lol

4 hours ago, ytmomof4 said:

Our morning radio guy is a big hallmark Christmas movie fan

The quote was funny, made me think about it and go you know based on the ones I've seen he's right. 😂

On 9/21/2023 at 10:51 AM, Kanyon71 said:

Accurate 😂 I find that I don't watch like I used to as the plots are typically the same... I remember some of the movies that they no longer show on any of the Hallmark Channels that were good with different storylines... I feel like not every movie has to be boy meets girl, they hate each other and then fall in love by the end of the movie... there are so many scenario's that could be played out and have a happy Christmas ending and still give us all the feels of the season...

• Like 2

Yesss!!! I don't watch them all either - only the ones that really appeal to me. Just no time to watch them all (I still have a cupule from last year and the July ones to watch!) and my husband doesn't like them so I try to watch when he isn't around. I can't wait to see the one with Scott Wolf and Lacey Chabert!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hubbalance said:

Yesss!!! I don't watch them all either - only the ones that really appeal to me. Just no time to watch them all (I still have a cupule from last year and the July ones to watch!) and my husband doesn't like them so I try to watch when he isn't around. I can't wait to see the one with Scott Wolf and Lacey Chabert!

Yes, I'm looking forward to the reunion between Lacy and Scott...