DISNEY STORE Pre-order ''Cars'' DVD and get a $10 Online Gift Card

Gunnershorthair

CARS

Pre-order ''Cars'' DVD and get a $10 Online Gift Card A high-octane adventure comedy, ''Cars'' shows life is about the journey, not the finish line.

Hotshot rookie race car Lightning McQueen is living life in the fast lane until he hits a detour on his way to the most important race of his life. Stranded in Radiator Springs, a forgotten town on the old Route 66, he meets Sally, Mater, Doc Hudson and a variety of quirky characters who help him discover that there's more to life than trophies and fame.

Revved up with a sensational soundtrack — featuring Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow, John Mayer, James Taylor and others — plus exciting bonus features like the short movie ''Mater and the Ghostlight.'' Rated G. Language: English.

Pre-order by November 6, 2006 and get a $10 DisneyShopping.com Online Gift Card. Offer expires November 6, 2006 or while supplies last. Available to own November 7, 2006.

To receive your Online Gift Card:

1. Pre-order Cars by November 6, 2006

2. Your Online Gift Card will be sent the week of November 7, 2006 to the email address provided at Checkout

3. Use your Online Gift Card November 7 - December 2, 2006

$10 DisneyShopping.com Online Gift Card Restrictions:

Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, November 6, 2006. Limit one Online Gift Card per customer. Online Gift Card will be delivered to the email address provided at Checkout. Email address must be provided to participate. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. If DVD is returned, we reserve the right to cancel your Online Gift Card. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney catalog, DisneyOutlet.com, DisneyAuctions.com or Disney Store outlet or retail locations. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited.

• 2 months later...
I am so mad :mad: I still have not received it. I am ready to go to Walmart and buy the darn thing! If I ever get it from Disney, I should mail the darn thing back! What a joke :gdparanoid: I contacted Disney and they said to let them know if I don't receive it within a week. Hello??? I ordered it in September. WTF??? Why should I have to keep waiting?? Has anyone gotten the gift card yet, or is it going to be another fiasco like in July? What is going on with Disney?

Ordered this with the gift card offer, but haven't got the DVD or the gift card yet. I got an email that something was shipped yesterday on the 7th. I was dissappointed it did not arrive on the 7th.

Just a note, this is an ecard, you will receive a code in an email so don't delete anything from Disney and check spam box

I have had so many horrible online ordering experiences with Disney that I no longer will shop with them, and have unsubscribed from all their offers. "Cart empty" after spending a half-hour filling it, discounts not being applied, inability to log in (and I have all the lithos also, going back to Lion King), nonexistent customer service -- you name it. What a crummy place.

At the other end of the scale, thanks to this forum, I had EXCELLENT ordering experiences this week with classiccloseouts.com and kidssurplus.com. Prompt e-mails and shipping notifications, and everything was exactly as described and ordered.

Wow, talk about 2 sides of the coin. I have never had anything but great experiences, including with customer service!

I have always gotten (including gift cards from them), that I recommeded them to others as well.

SS you have had such a bad time.

Just a note, this is an ecard, you will receive a code in an email so don't delete anything from Disney and check spam box

I also had a bad experience with the gift card this summer. I never got it. I don't expect to get this one. They did finally give me my discount, but I had to keep calling. Very frustrating.

I got a copy at a local Kroger Supermarket the other day for 19.99. When you bought the DVD you also got a free 4 pack of Hunts snack pack pudding, a free can of Chef Boyardee, a free jar of peanut butter, and a free six pack of any flavor popcorn. I thought that was a good deal.

Did you get a card in the mail or an email?

Email, most all their promotions like that are ecards/pormotion codes.

I had a weird experience the other day. I just got the Disney Rewards card and when you make your first purchase, you get a ecard good for $25 or $50 whatever your promotion was when you signed up. Well, they were having a 40% off sale so I put in $121 worth of stuff, put in the promo code for 40%, it took the 40% off but when I put in the promotion code for the $25 they sent, it took the $25 and divided it up among the items as a percentage, well, it didn't give me the full $25 off. Just a note, they usually send this as a ecard where you put in a number on the last page of checkout as a form of payment. They changed to a promotional code that you put in before you checkout. But anyway, I called and after 30 mins on the phone, they couldn't tell me what was going on but to order and they would give me the full $25. Well, I couldn't process it, it was stuck and just wouldn't let me finish the last page. So I closed it down, went back in, took out the promo codes and started over but this time put in the $25 code first than the 40% off code and bingo it worked. It took me over an hour to complete the transaction but it took my $121 order down to $52 when it was done!