Flexible Patio/Gazebo Screening

Good Morning:

I am looking for screening that I could enclose my back patio with. I was thinking of the screening you would use for a gazebo; it is flexible; maybe made with a poly of some sort.

I looked at what I call misquito netting at Walmart (I believe it is really called Tulle). That would work and is certainly cheap enough $.77 a yard. The problem is that when we did a test of what color really none of them held up well against dirt. They were pretty filthy looking within a couple of weeks. Certainly cheap enough even if we had to replace it every year it would be worth it at that price.

I was just wondering if I could get the real thing (flexible screening) for even a little more but would last longer than 1 season at a time.

I need 36 yards to do the entire patio area.

Thank you in advance,

Roberta

Good Evening:

I dont have a Farm & Fleet store around. I actually liked them when I lived in WI. I can try OSH; they may be similar.

For the Home Depot regular window screening; do you leave it in place or pull it back when you are not using it.

I guess I should have mentioned that; the reason the tulle would have worked very well also was you can pull it back almost like a window sheer and tie it back when you didnt want to use it. When you did just slide it over on the (thin cable wire) that will go from point A to point B.

I will check out the local hardware stores here. Thank you for the ideas, I appreciate them.

Have a great night!