Lean Cuisine?

I an a BIG fan of the Lean Cuisine Panini sandwiches. They make a quick lunch. Usually at a regular store I can find them for about $3.50, but have been buying them at Super WalMart for $2.50. That is, when they aren't sold out. :(

Anyone know where there may be a coupon on them? I hav one a while back for $1.00 off 4.

I just printed out a coupon from the lean cusine website, $1 on one entree. Not sure if the sandwiches qualify as an entree or not though. After you print out the coupon, you can send it to friends and if you have more than one email, you can include yourself in that list and print it out a few more times.

I just printed out a coupon from the lean cusine website, $1 on one entree. Not sure if the sandwiches qualify as an entree or not though. After you print out the coupon, you can send it to friends and if you have more than one email, you can include yourself in that list and print it out a few more times.

How did I miss that? :confused: I checked out their site too. I'm heading back there now. Thanks!:D

• 4 weeks later...