Question about affiliate link for GottaDeal

alimfp

I know when I type in eBay in a thread on GD, it's changed to your affiliate link.

My question is - if someone clicks the eBay link in this thread for instance, what specifically do you get credit for? If I click the link here, go in and bid on an item, do you get anything? Or do you only get credit when someone clicks the link and registers on eBay for the first time?

Thanks. :)

We get credit when someone registers as well as a percentage of the fees eBay collects if you bid on something (or use Buy it Now) and actually win the auction. If you bid on something but dont win, we don't receive anything from what I remember. Hope this helps.

We get credit when someone registers as well as a percentage of the fees eBay collects if you bid on something (or use Buy it Now) and actually win the auction. If you bid on something but dont win, we don't receive anything from what I remember. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!

So when I want to bid on something, can I just click the link here, then find the item and bid and WHEN I win, you get credit? Simple as that, right? Thanks!