10 off 10 at JCPenney again!!!

starshine

I just moved and I used to get these all the time! I don't know if it will forward to my new address (which in itself is only temporary, since I am living with my mom until my house is finished in about a month). I wonder if I should call Penney's and let them know?

June

Just got back from JCP I got a shirt for my son for 1.18 two sleeveless shirts with flip flops attached to them for 2.99 a piece two really cute jean vest for .48 for my step daughter and my landlords daughter a nice picture frame pillow in the shape of a basball for 1.25 and a pair of jeans for my son for 3.00 I saved 147.00 I payed 2.36 with my coupon. I love JCP!!!!

Okay I may have foiund a way to get on the JCPenny promotions list. If you go to the store and buy something look on the back of the receipt and there should be a website for a survey and 15% off your mext purchase. During the survey they ask if you want to be on their promotion list. Hopefully that will make it so you get the 10 off 10 coupons! And 15% off is all ways usefull!

I'll make sure that I check my receipt for the 15% off, thanks for the tip. I usually get about $15 worth of stuff and use the $10 off coupon but this time I got a purse that was on sale for $39.99 and used the coupon for it & got myself a really cute new purse for about $30:)