Ulta Beauty Black Friday Ad (11/19 to 11/27)

Brad

I forwarded this Ulta ad to my two nieces to check out.  I’m positive they will find something in this ad for their wish list as they love going in Ulta.  I saw the new Wet n Wild Peanuts collection on sale in the ad  and one of my nieces likes Peanuts so I’ll probably try to snag the makeup bag for her.   Not sure what else yet, I’ll have to give the ad a better perusal first, and see what they choose from there.

Their website sucks.  I had to wait in "line" to even access the site and I purchased something to pick up in store and after it said my sale went through, it told me it's not available anymore and now it's just spinning... Only some of the items are BF prices.  It keeps making me sign into my account...

• Like 1

I submitted my order & it just kept spinning until finally a screen came up saying the order couldn’t be completed because of the payment method. I tried to fix it but then it sent me back to the queue. 20 minutes later, I’m still in the queue & an order confirmation comes thru my email. A far better experience than the TS ticket debacle but still annoying.

I submitted my order & it just kept spinning until finally a screen came up saying the order couldn’t be completed because of the payment method. I tried to fix it but then it sent me back to the queue. 20 minutes later, I’m still in the queue & an order confirmation comes thru my email. A far better experience than the TS ticket debacle but still annoying.

And now I have 2 of the same item at 2 different stores to pick up becuase the first one didn't look like it went through...  what a mess.  I may just go into the store to pick up the rest of the items I wanted instead of going through the same thing on Tuesday when the rest of the things go on sale.

• Like 1

I keep going through the checkout process over & over again. It spins then brings me back to my cart. Again and again and again. And then makes me log in again. They did not plan for this very well.

It’s like this every year. When the sale was released at midnight in years past the sight would crash the 1st 10 min. The gateway was their solve but that’s not much better. Lol