Kohls 80% off Gold Clearance

Well this is my first time posting on offline hot deals. I rarely go into Kohls but I needed to find work clothes and found a great deal on Docker khaki pants for 4.00 and 5.99. Lee khaki pants are also the same price. T shirts and short sleeve dress shirts range from $5-10 dollars. I bought two khakis and two dress shirts for $25.

they had about 5 racks in the mens sections that rangd from 75-80% off

Its true! I went yesterday looking for chool clothes. I ended up getting a Bali bra for 1.75, InteracTV with bonus Dora game 12.xx (was 69.99!) abd kots of other stuff. Total was 25.xx, saved over 140! BTW...yellow tags are 70% off the lowest price, and Red tags are 75% off (and the price is much lower to start with)

Its true! I went yesterday looking for chool clothes. I ended up getting a Bali bra for 1.75, InteracTV with bonus Dora game 12.xx (was 69.99!) abd kots of other stuff. Total was 25.xx, saved over 140! BTW...yellow tags are 70% off the lowest price, and Red tags are 75% off (and the price is much lower to start with)

Oh yeah! Even though a clearance item may say 8.99 75% off it can still be cheaper at the counter. I brought the pants up with the tiicket sayin 8.99 but it rang up 5.99

They usually do it for a hile. Seems like 2 weeks maybe? It will go down again as well. At least the red tags will. I have seen red tags go down to 90% off :) At the Kohls I went to, I did not see any khakis on clearance, but they did have men's Levi's that would have been ~5.00 each. HTH.

Guest stopme

Scored big today in the boys 8-20 department and on sneakers for the kids for school. All on big big sale plus 15% off coupon plus we got a $10 coupon for every $50 we spent!

No really good deals in the little girls department though. Probably a good thing as we spent way too much already. :cheesy:

I scored at Value City today. I bought my son his school tennis shoes ("The cool ones he wanted lol"). FUBU mens size 11 (yes size 11 mens and he is 11 yrs old) regularly $55- w/ my coupon and their 20% sale I got them for $28. Im happy.

I also found Polo Jeans for him for only $16- and he also picked out an Ohio State jersey for only $12.99. Passed the same one up at a sporting goods store for $62 (gotta love discount stores lol)

I scored at Value City today. I bought my son his school tennis shoes ("The cool ones he wanted lol"). FUBU mens size 11 (yes size 11 mens and he is 11 yrs old) regularly $55- w/ my coupon and their 20% sale I got them for $28. Im happy.

I also found Polo Jeans for him for only $16- and he also picked out an Ohio State jersey for only $12.99. Passed the same one up at a sporting goods store for $62 (gotta love discount stores lol)

I know how you feel.... my 12 yr old isnt quite as big as your 11 yr old but hes huge compared to the rest of the kids in his class.... 5'4 and 105lbs , wiriest (SP>LOL) kid ive ever seen, not to mention his size 10.5 or 11 in mens shoes as well....depends on the brand.... good luck.....

btw does yours eat enuf for a small starving country? Mine does....:eyepoppin

I know how you feel.... my 12 yr old isnt quite as big as your 11 yr old but hes huge compared to the rest of the kids in his class.... 5'4 and 105lbs , wiriest (SP>LOL) kid ive ever seen, not to mention his size 10.5 or 11 in mens shoes as well....depends on the brand.... good luck.....

btw does yours eat enuf for a small starving country? Mine does....:eyepoppin

He actually is trying to thin down for football a bit. He told me to cut down his portions (shocker) and only wanted wheat bread and bottled water for drinks. Who am I to complain! I just bought a GORGEOUS pair of NIke shoes in mens size 11 from ebay. Received them today (low feedback so I was worried) but they are great. So now he has 2 "cool" shoes. LOL. Seriously though, my son is a lineman and his coach doesn't really want him to thin down, but my son wants to. He really just wants to get more strength in his legs to get off the line quicker. My son is 11 years old and 5'8 and 176lbs. Most people think hes in high school.

I went Saturday and hit the jackpot!!:) I got my son 4 pairs of shorts and 6 shirts and 2 sleeveless shirts, all by And One and Reebox and spent $44 ( boys size 10/12). Then I got myself 2 pairs of capris for $6 each and a skirt for $7. I am plus size so these bargins don't come around for me too often. My biggest "steal" of the day was a Nine West purse, regularly $24 for $1.25. I wasn't really looking and it is small, but I figured I couldn't pass it up for that price. Make sure you scan because the purse was marked $14.40 and then supposed to be 70% off of that. I just happen to run across a scanner and was presently surprised.

In total I spent $76 (regular price total of $343) and got a $10 coupon to use on anything by August 12.

Have fun shopping, I now I love a bargain.