Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Store Opening Times?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2021 - 6:49 am

I hate that BF has changed so much now, because my daughter was too young to experience it in the way my boys did, so this year is her first year going with me. The ads I've looked at so far (GameStop and Target), don't say what time they're opening. Is there a listing of store operating hours for tomorrow? My oldest is looking to go to Kohl's, JCPenney, FYE, Barnes and Noble. I'm thinking mall anchors will be open before our Mall's posted opening time of 9 am. Thanks!

#2 Hubbalance  OFFLINE  

Hubbalance

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 Posts
  • Member since 2021

Posted Nov 25, 2021 - 7:58 am

I hate that BF has changed so much now, because my daughter was too young to experience it in the way my boys did, so this year is her first year going with me. The ads I've looked at so far (GameStop and Target), don't say what time they're opening. Is there a listing of store operating hours for tomorrow? My oldest is looking to go to Kohl's, JCPenney, FYE, Barnes and Noble. I'm thinking mall anchors will be open before our Mall's posted opening time of 9 am. Thanks!

That is what I am wondering too. I know when I worked in a mall office the anchors opened earlier than the mall on BF.

#3 mcwalker  OFFLINE  

mcwalker

City Planner & Bargain Shopper!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2021 - 8:11 pm

Looking for that list, too, but getting a bit late to create one now.

#4 ytmomof4  OFFLINE  

ytmomof4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2021 - 2:42 am

Omg nothing is opening until 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users