Target Black Friday Ad (11/21 to 11/27)

Brad

Right now I have a couple lego sets in my cart. We'll see what else I come across. Nothing else is standing out yet though. The PS Plus is digital only, so I ordered a card from Best Buy for the same price.

I did buy an Apple watch this morning for my MIL and shipped it to SIL so she can wrap it and do setup and support. I think I got the best side of that deal!

I wish they had a Wondershop promo like they have in the past. Sadness. Maybe next week.

I’m hoping for a Wondershop deal still too.  I always bought several things, whether I needed them or not. 

• Like 1

Once again, I spent a lot of money when I had NOTHING on my list for this store. LOL. 

Can I just say, drive up pick up (or whatever they call it there) is awesome??  I got to Target and they were oh, so busy. I never had to get out of my car :).  And the guy was so sweet, he made sure to ask if I had any littles in the car with me before he got the Switch out of his basket. Said he didn't want to ruin any big surprises :).

I absolutely LOVE my Target store’s drive up service.  They are always on the ball and I never have to wait more than a few minutes. 

• Like 1