Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Segway Ninebot ES2-N Foldable Electric Scooter $399.99 (38% off) + FS Today Only @ eBay.com

1 reply to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 63,290 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jun 18, 2021 - 2:06 am

Today only, Best Buy via eBay.com offers the
Segway - Ninebot ES2-N Foldable Electric Scooter w/15.5 mi Max Operating Range & 15.5 mph Max Speed - Silver/Dark Gray - Dark Grey
$399.99

Save $250 (38% off)
Was $649.99
Free Delivery

140.jpg

The Segway Ninebot KickScooter ES Series is built with high-strength, lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum alloy. The one-click folding system makes the kickscooters easily portable on public transportation, stored in your car, and more. Featured with a customizable LED display (ES2/ ES4), the ES Series makes a bold yet sophisticated statement bringing fashion and technology to the fullest. The Segway Ninebot KickScooter by Segway ES2 hosts a motor power up to 700W. With a max speed of 15.5 mph (25 km/h*), and a typical range of up to 15.5 miles (25 km*), the ES2 can take you just about anywhere you want to go! The large solid non-pneumatic tires let you traverse rugged terrain, and the foldable design allows easy carrying and convenient storage. This Segway Segway Ninebot KickScooter has a built-in LED headlight for navigating dark environments seamlessly, while the LED display indicates the speed and battery level, letting you know when to slow down or recharge.

LINK

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#2 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 63,290 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 20, 2021 - 10:11 pm

7/21/21 - Back again - today only.

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users