Dell T0529 Ink Cartridge

I won't rest until your new printer is working! :)

I think until very recently, your only choice was buying these cartridges directly from Dell. Using some search engines, it appears that numerous companies now sell remanufactured Dell cartridges. Here's one that appears to be reasonable, has free shipping and will even give you an extra 27% if you sign up for their newsletter. I've never used them so although the prices seem reasonable, I can't vouch for their service. Maybe others have a better source for Dell campatible cartridges.

I think until very recently, your only choice was buying these cartridges directly from Dell. Using some search engines, it appears that numerous companies now sell remanufactured Dell cartridges. Here's one that appears to be reasonable, has free shipping and will even give you an extra 27% if you sign up for their newsletter. I've never used them so although the prices seem reasonable, I can't vouch for their service. Maybe others have a better source for Dell campatible cartridges.

God Bless You!

You can rest now. It's on it's way to me! What an awesome deal! Thank you!

Total Price

Dell T0529 - Black Reman. High Cap IJDT0529BLKR In Stock 1 $18.99

Subtotal: $18.99

Discount: - $5.13

Standard Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Grand Total: $13.86