>>> Official Cigarette Coupons Thread <<<

Anyone Have Any Cigarette Coupons?

I know, I know....no lectures please...smoking is the only thing that keeps me sane!!!! If you have any cigarette coupons that you dont use or need, I would sure like to have them...it doesnt matter what company they are from...i know someone that will let me use a bunch of them at a time...thanks a bunch!!!!

ya dont want to get rid of any of them do you?? i get them all at once from phillip morris and rjreynolds and the such...take them to the store go to, and usually pay bout $2-4 for a carton of marlboro lights...once i bought some pall mall on sale...they wouldnt stay lit and i called and told them...they sent me 4 pks free!!

Look on ebay...it's against their policy (maybe even illegal as most cig coupons have no selling right on them)...but people sell them with buy-it-now so you can get them before someone reports the seller.

NOT that I am telling anyone to do anything illegal...I just said to look on ebay ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Call: 1-800-872-6460 ext # 79993 or online at www.nascigs.com

Offer restricted to smokers 21 years of age or older. Offer good only in the USA. Offer void in GA, IA, MN, MT, UT, King County, WA, WI, and in any other location where restricted or prohibited by law or by SFNTC policy. Limit one sample carton per household per year (12 months).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has Marlboro coupons they would be willing to trade, please LMK. Any amount, carton or pack. Since my husband won't give it up just yet :( I'm looking for any way to save a little on them.

Also, if you happen to be on Train #1 and you have any you'd be willing to part with I'd very much appreciate it!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...