Blockbuster Rental coupon $0.99 expires 07/04/06

DezaRay24

Guest stopme
I don't think it's one time use. Mine came in email and said it could be used as many times as desired and offered a link to pass it on. (p.s. it's early and I can't read the fine print yet--oy! I'm getting old!)

Guest stopme

Here's what my email said:

Here's a sure way for you and everyone in your circle to have a blast this July 4th weekend. Below is a coupon good for a 99-cent in-store movie rental. ANY movie rental -- even those hot new releases you've been wanting to see.

Feel free to let everyone in on the celebration. Share this coupon with all your friends and family. But hurry -- this offer is only good through the holiday.

Here's your coupon! Print it, clip it and take it to your nearest participating store to redeem it. Just remember, the coupon can only be redeemed once per membership account. Thanks for renting from BLOCKBUSTER®.

Save ink. Click here to print coupon only.

So enjoy your 99-cent in-store movie rental and be sure to share this coupon with all your friends and family. It'll light up their nights too. See you this weekend at your participating BLOCKBUSTER® store.