.99 to 3.99 clearence at The Children's Place

starshine

I don't know if the regular stores are having this awesome clearence sale but I was a the Waterloo Outlet in upstate NY today and they are having a great sale. I made a haul! It's is all sizes also not just little girls like it usually is. Boys and girls. prices ranged from .99 to 3.99 Happy Hunting

Guest RedStateGirl
Those are great deals. I went and they did have alot of great deals but my little girls picked out some goodies at old navy instead. I think I will drop by there tomorrow since I will be at the mall anyways.

yes I went last Friday and I really cleaned up. My store also had shoes and rain boots for .99. I got my daughter 2 Easter outfits for next year and a bunch of clothes. She should be pretty go to go for next year with all the shopping I have done at TCP in the last 2 months. I have really cleaned up. I love TCP for that they always have the best clearance.

:woot2::gdnum1::woot2:

Guest RedStateGirl
Hi all, I grabbed my little girl and took her in this morning to pick out some stuff, she picked out the greatest little skirt, tank top and socks. $18 for everything.:P

If you use the coupon be prepared to be asked some questions. They asked me my name, phone number and birthdate (which happens to be in June). I probably would have made something up but I was using my credit card with my name on it anyway. Kind of made me feel like I was doing something wrong :yuck: But it saved me 20% :yup: and I don't have a problem with that.