WOOT OFF - 6/8/06 - :D

noehlp

NOW THIS IS HOT!

Kodak 3.2 Megapixel Digital Camera

$49.99

lacking an optical zoom and other high-end features. Its 3.2-megapixel resolution is big enough for most people’s vacation snapshots, and its adequate 16MB memory is expandable many times over with the addition of an SD card (not included). Yeah, it pretty much just, like, takes pictures or whatever. It’s not a spectacular, paradigm-shattering zenith of human ingenuity.

But as for what it is? It is cheap. It is easy to use, with a Share button right there on the camera to tag images that you want to email or print, and Kodak EasyShare .

Warranty: 1 year

Features:

* 3.2 MegaPixel

* 5 x digital zoom

* 1.8-inch color TFT LCD with anti-glare coating

* 15 fps preview rate

* Sharing is one-touch simple

* Real image optical viewfinder

* 24-bit, millions of colors

* Auto (80 – 160) ISO

* Multi-pattern TTL-AE with program mode exposure control

* Automatic White Balance

* JPEG/EXIF v2.2 file format

* Built-in Flash

* USB interface

* SD or MMC expansion slot (card not included)

* 10-second self timer

* NTSC/PAL video out

* ½ ~ 1/1400-second shutter speed (auto)

* 0.7 ~ 4-seconds shutter speed (selectable)

* Video Clip Mode: VGA (640×480) @ 15fps, QVGA (320×240) @ 20fps

* Flash Features: Auto, Fill, Red-eye, Off

* Capture Modes: Auto, Portrait, Night, Close-up, Video

Package Includes:

* Kodak Easy Share C300 Digital Camera

* User’s Guide

* Start Here

* Kodak Easy Share Software CD

* Camera wrist strap

* USB cable

* Camera dock insert

* Battery

This would usually kill my productivity for the day, but it's been a long time since there's been a good woot-off.

It times like this I wish I worked from home.

During the last woot off they had some nice 6600 fanless video cards for $50 brand new. Ugh I missed out :(

I'm not similar with Woot. Is it only one product per day or one product after another after it sells out?

Usually it's one per day, but every once in a while they do a "woot off" where they sell one product after another, typically products they've had in the past but at a discount.

I'm not similar with Woot. Is it only one product per day or one product after another after it sells out?

During a woot off it's one after another, but normally it's one a day. Are you considering spending some of your birthday money early on a couple of those remotes?

LOL Yankee Candle had the little Tarts on sale earlier for .40 cents each so I ordered 35 of them and 2 of the tart warmers. It's a present to me from me

My present for me was yesterday's White Sox game, and they won! I had tix to tomorrow's game but had to sell due to a graduation.

My present for me was yesterday's White Sox game, and they won! I had tix to tomorrow's game but had to sell due to a graduation.

How dare they graduate on YOUR day !! What nerve!! (Just kidding, of course LOL)

White sox tickets sound like an awesome birthday present--I'm glad they won.