TODAY ONLY - Nokia Bluetooth Wireless Headset - $9.99 - Online & B/M @ Best Buy

noehlp

TODAY ONLY!!!

CURRENTLY BACKORDERED ONLINE, BUT CAN BUY INSTORE TOO!

Nokia Wireless Headset for Bluetooth-Enabled Phones

Model: BH-200

Reg. Price: $59.99

You Save: $50.00

Sale: $9.99

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7750/7750105_sc.jpg

Product Features

• Compatible with cell phones that feature Bluetooth 1.0 or higher, Handsfree 1.5/Headset 1.1 profiles; backwards compatible with earlier versions
  • Easily switches from one ear to the other
  • Large, easy-to-find keys for simple operation
  • Enhanced voice quality
  • Low power consumption with faster transmission speed
  • Up to 5-1/2 hours talk time; up to 150 hours of standby time
  • Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery; charging time is approximately 2 hours
  • Lightweight design weighs only 0.5 oz.

According to the BB associate that helped me order online in the store, this goes on all week.

His store (Which is HUGE) only had 4 in stock. He said it was poor planning. Especially since HE bought ONE of the FOUR. LOL

HTH

Melissa

Let us know how the mic works. I've read that the mic is not good in noisy places. People have a hard time hearing you.

I got this email today:

Dear Best Buy Customer,

Thank you for your recent Nokia Wireless Headset order on BestBuy.com.

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill your order. Our inventory of this product has sold out. As a result, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. If you used a Gift Card for this order, you will receive a credit for the item amount plus applicable tax and shipping charges. If you no longer have the Gift Card, please call us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement. If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with additional questions.

Thank you for your loyalty,

The Customer Care Team

same sh!t happened to me. one more reason NOT to shop best buy!

I got this email today:

Dear Best Buy Customer,

Thank you for your recent Nokia Wireless Headset order on BestBuy.com.

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill your order. Our inventory of this product has sold out. As a result, your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged. If you used a Gift Card for this order, you will receive a credit for the item amount plus applicable tax and shipping charges. If you no longer have the Gift Card, please call us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement. If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us toll free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with additional questions.

Thank you for your loyalty,

The Customer Care Team