JCPenney $10 off $10 or More Coupons In The Mail Again

ccarson1972

Guest RedStateGirl
I am queen of Gooberville. I remember getting the flyer for fathers day and said oh I need to llook at that later and what do you know I threw it away with the other garbage. I need a vacation!!LOL:cheesy:

I got one for $10 of 50 or $15 off $75...worked out pretty well since I needed to get my friend's wedding and shower present.

She had a lamp for $140 and a clock for $60 on her list. They were both half off because the store was remodeling that section of the store and not carrying clocks and lamps anymore. Then I used the $15 off $75 coupon and I saved $115 dollars!!! I was so excited this is a great deal!

I'm really frustrated that I haven't got my coupon this time. I am a gold card member there and spend alot of money at this store. I think that I might call them on Monday and just ask why I didn't receive one. I don't want to sound rude to them, but it frustrates me that I didn't get one. I could save money with the coupon and I still spend alot of money at this store!

I called JC Penney's today and told them that I didn't get my $10 coupon. They said that it went out in the mail on May 31st and I should have received it. Since I called, they said that they would credit $10 to my charge account since I didn't get my coupon. It was really nice of them to do this! I am very happy with their customer service.