Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale-June 5

Searched-hope this isn't a repost!

Starting June 5th-BBW Big Semi-Annual Sale! I know I'll be stocking up for gifts!

First 3 days- $3 ea - BBW Signature Collection Shower Gels

$1-Glycerin Soaps

$4-BBW Classics

$5-(June5-11th only) Wallflowers Starters and Refills

$6-Select True Blue Spa Products

Plus up to 75% off Select Products

Not sure if this will be online as well.

Guest Nam6641
what is glycerin soap? my GF likes the plastic bottles of soap from there, or is that something different?

what is glycerin soap? my GF likes the plastic bottles of soap from there, or is that something different?

Glycerin soap is the actual bar of soap. They come in differant scents. I believe they are usually $3 or so regularly.

Guest RedStateGirl
Some great deals guys. I looked at everything after I got home and realized I should have bought some more things, so of course I will have to go back.:yup:

They have LOTS of clearance items online. I found a coupon code for free a free lip product with any purchase.

Free C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Product

Use this Bath and Body Works coupon code to receive a free C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip product. Just add the lip product to your cart with any purchase and then enter the promotional code at checkout.

Bath and Body Works Coupon: EMAIL1 - Expires: 6/30/2006

Free C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Product

Use this Bath and Body Works coupon code to receive a free C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip product. Just add the lip product to your cart with any purchase and then enter the promotional code at checkout.

Bath and Body Works Coupon: EMAIL1 - Expires: 6/30/2006

This is seriously my HOLY GRAIL lip gloss. I have like 5 or 6 of these stowed away-LOL! Seriously, does lip gloss go bad? I have the tint no 1137-which is a nice sheer pink-looks great on most complexions. It has mint in it, and it really seems to plump my severely thin lips!

At the store I was at today, only about 7-8 of the shower gels were $3 each. The rest were regular price and buy 3, GO free. The stupid thing is you can buy a $3 dollar one, and then take it back w/o a receipt and exchange it for one of the non-sale ones.

They also had the canvas bags with the sun on it for $3 w/o products or coupons.

I spent a lot of money there today :blush: But I got all the gifts I wanted for professors and advisors when I graduate at the end of the summer. They had Henri Bendel stuff 75% off - the perfect gift for my friend with rather expensive taste.

Love it - this is the first time we've had a Bath and Body Works close-by for the semi-annual sale.

I got lots of good stuff ... major score was stocking up on the Kitchen Spice tealights (box of 12 for $1.50), concentrated sprays, and Wallflowers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RedStateGirl
Hi I went to the mall this morning and got some awesome deals at B&BW's, I got a bunch of the body splash/sprays all scents for $3 each, a bunch of things for 75% off. I also splurged on a great candle by Jeff Leatham for White Barn in Viburnum, it is regularly $36 but I got it for $9, it is highly fragrant and beats the heck out of yankee Candles anyday. Also grabbed several of the small jar candles, they are 2 for $5.