$10 OFF $10+ & Road Atlas for $1.75 SHIPPED A/C @ RandyMcNally.com

noehlp

Link to $10 OFF coupon (from La Quinta): http://www.randmcnally.com/rmc/promo.jsp?SCCampaign=lq&pc=laquinta

The $10 off can also be used toward other merchandise and shipping is cheap!

Here is one HOT item: (Hurry these will go fast)

Rand McNally 2006 Road Atlas

FREE AC (was $8.99)

$1.75 for shipping

Directions on how to order and get this so cheap:

• Click on coupon link at top of post to get the $10 off coupon
  • Click SHOP NOW
  • Click ROAD ATLASES (under World Maps)
  • Under OTHER PRODUCTS click on Rand McNally 2006 Road Atlas
  • Click on ADD TO CART
  • Click on CHECKOUT

http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/2863/7d/www.randmcnally.com/images/products/full/0528957902.jpg

I guess they caught on! There is a new message, must provide your reservation ID

It does say that, but I just went through and placed my order and the discount was taken. I never had to call and provide my reservation ID. May receive a cancellation e-mail eventually, but it was worth a try.

Bummer:

You recently placed an order on the randmcnally.com online store using a promotional coupon designated solely for La Quinta® customers. Pursuant to the terms of the coupon offer, the coupon was redeemable only by customers that made an online reservation with La Quinta® during the promotional period.

Unfortunately, this coupon offer was improperly posted on an unauthorized third-party website and then taken advantage of by those who did not qualify for the offer. Accordingly, while Rand McNally appreciates your interest in our products, Rand McNally has no choice but to cancel your order placed with the La Quinta® coupon. Therefore, the items you purchased will not be shipped, and your credit card has not and will not be billed.

If you are a La Quinta® customer who made a reservation and received a valid coupon offer in a confirmation email from La Quinta®, we apologize for this inconvenience. Please give us a call at 1-800-275-7263 Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time and we'll verify your reservation and process your order. Be prepared to provide your current, valid La Quinta reservation confirmation number when you call.

Sincerely,

The Rand McNally Online Store Team

I had ordered 2; one for myself and one for my dad. I received one of the emails. I wonder if both orders are cancelled. I'm not calling and checking on it. I'll just wait a couple of days and go back in to the website to see if I can check on my order. No need to draw any more attention!

Win some, lose some.