GameBoy Advance SP Value Pack $72-$82 SHIPPED @ Amazon

noehlp

GameBoy Advance SP Value Pack

Link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/931401//104-5658997-6491167

How to Receive Your $60 Savings

1. Add a Game Boy Advance SP to your Shopping Cart.

2. Add a Game Boy Advance starter kit to your Shopping Cart.

3. Add the GBA Over The Hedge or GBA Shrek 2 & Shark Tale Dual Pack game to your Shopping Cart.

4. Proceed to checkout and enter promotional code TYRTVGBABNDL in the field at the bottom of the "Select a payment method" page or on the final checkout page. The $60 savings will be deducted from your order total.

Hmmmm. Didn't work for me.

I did it and it worked for me. I did not actually buy it, I just placed everything on the list in my shopping cart, proceeded to check out and then entered the code and it took the $60 off.

Did you enter the code?

i got...

Important Message

We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions .. ill try again

The taxes are different depending on the state. The 72 would be the correct total with the Shark Tale set, but not with the Over teh Hedge set because the Over the Hedge is $10 more than Shark Tale. If your total is $82 or so and you picked Over the Hedge, it's right.

The taxes are different depending on the state. The 72 would be the correct total with the Shark Tale set, but not with the Over teh Hedge set because the Over the Hedge is $10 more than Shark Tale. If your total is $82 or so and you picked Over the Hedge, it's right.

Sorry about that! Will fix the title. Thanks for clearing it up BioMajor! :)