Amazon.com: 420 Thread Count Sheet Sets - $29.99 Shipped + Bonus + Coupon

Brad

$29.99 Sheet Sets

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000A1FII8.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

$29.99 each - many size and color combinations to choose from, and they seem to get decent reviews.

You will also get a free Mogu Heart Pillow (click the "add both to cart" button)

And you can save $25 off a $125 purchase with coupon code MAYSAVER so if you are ordering more than one or other Kitchen/Housewares stuff that's something to consider.

Thanks I order a set for my Mom for Mother's Day. Hope it gets her in time. Used the free shipping. I know Amazon in a slow shipper. I ordered 2 different times so I get 2 free heart shapped pillows!! Thanks

Thanks I order a set for my Mom for Mother's Day. Hope it gets her in time. Used the free shipping. I know Amazon in a slow shipper. I ordered 2 different times so I get 2 free heart shapped pillows!! Thanks

Heart shape pillows? I miss something lol

Mara

Heart shape pillows? I miss something lol

Mara

On the product page for the sheets, scroll down and it talks about the free heart pillow with $25 purchase. There is an "Add both items to cart" button.

Thanks Brad I had not even noticed that. I called and canceled and replaced the order so I get one and my mom is doing the same. My girls have Disney Princess in thier room so these will be cute and can't beat the price right lol

Mara

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine and wow are they nice and soft. VERY deep pockets fits over my mattress with 3 inch memory foam with a ton of room to spare. I will say they are kinda wrinkly but I am not one to care about that they are nice and smooth and soft thats all I care about. My girls like the squishy pillow lol. Over all I personally think this is a great deal

Mara