Koss Titanium headphones with volume control $10 at RadioShack

USC Becca

I have these headphones for my MP3 player, and can attest to the fact that they are amazing. They sound as good, if not better, than most headphones in the $75-$100 range. They're also comfortable to wear.

For $10, I may just go pick up a second pair to keep in my laptop bag.

Oh Thank you. I was looking at Radio shack today for some headphones. This is gr8. I use to ALWAYS buy these kind of headphones and now im into the earbud phones cause they not as bulky but I think i will try these too.

This week RadioShack has the Koss Titanium Earclips with Volume Control for $10. These seemed to get very good reviews at Amazon, see here

http://rsk.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pRS1C-2543738w345.jpg

On another forum, I read where these come with an inline volume adjust. This volume adjust seems to lead to static down the road. Supposedly you can price match CC for the same model without the inline volume control - YMMV.

Just bought two of these - they sound GR8!!!! They also feel nice on the ears - I wasn't sure how they would feel either...we are off to go and workout at the gym now to see how well they do when I'm a-shakin and a-rolling (and a-jumpin' and a-sweatin'!!!!)

Just bought two of these - they sound GR8!!!! They also feel nice on the ears - I wasn't sure how they would feel either...we are off to go and workout at the gym now to see how well they do when I'm a-shakin and a-rolling (and a-jumpin' and a-sweatin'!!!!)

I bought a pair last night. Hopefully I can test them out this weekend.

I bought a pair last night. Hopefully I can test them out this weekend.

I'm gonna stop tonight on the way home and look at them.

I got CC to pricematch RS and got the ones without the inline volume control just in case what I've read is true about the static. They sound good. I'm going to have wear them awhile to see how comfortable they are in the long run.

ok, sorry to be a wet blanket, but these headphones did NOT work for me when I went to the gym. They didn't do very well when I was perspiring (ok...sweating!) - kept slipping around on my ears....also, the beautiful sound from them which I heard from them in the office was barely audible in a loud gym...they just don't enclose my ears tightly enough to block out the ambient noise in the gym. I would DEFINITELY recommend these headphones for anywhere except the gym...but, YMMV - this is only my humble :blush: opinion...

let me be clear, though - other than at the gym, they are stil gr8! and WELL worth the price...

I do not have the titanium ones above, but I have the same design. I must say, unlike tchalko, I love mine. I work out with mine (although I'm always upright), and I've had no problem. They are one of the few designs that have worked well for me--and not annoyed me with my hair, etc.