Samsung...what happened to the free promo items with purchase?

todez

Yesterday evening (11.17.2018), Samsung's own Preview Ad stated that when you purchase a Galaxy S9+ you would receive a free wireless headphone, free wireless fast charger, a free Dex cable, and a free rugged protective case with the purchase, a $300 value.  Today, none of these items appear when you try to make the purchase.  I have been on "Chat" with Samsung's customer service (all in India) and they keep saying they are sending me to the promotions department, but I have waited over an hour and it feels like I'm just floating untethered through cyberspace.  Does anyone know why the offer is not appearing, as the ad stated that it would?

Update:  Apparently they "misinformed" the public.  I just woke at 5:30 a.m. to spend nearly 2 hours waiting on chat to be told that the promotion only went until November 17th, even though CNET reported that the deal started today (11.18.18). 

From CNET: Sarah Tew/CNET Buy a Galaxy S9, S9 Plus or Note 9 from Samsung to get $200 off the ticket price and a Starter Kit. Samsung throws in a DeX cable, wireless charger, case and studio-grade AKG headphones (not ear buds). With this deal you don't get as much money off, but Samsung values the starter kit bundle at $300, so it's worth looking at if you're also in the market for a set of over-ear cans. The sale runs from Nov. 18 at 12:01 a.m. ET through Nov. 26.

Decided to buy from a manufacturer that doesn't "misinform" it's future customers.