*HOT* $349 Dell B110 Dimension Desktop w/ 512MB, 160GB, DVD-/+RW Burner, 17" LCD Mon.

cireafan

naurto555,

Do you still have your laptop? How has it been so far?

Its been amazing. I really like gateway's because the screens are beautiful like macs but its windows. Its also really light, I carry it to classes all the time with ease. I kinda wish I didnt get wide screen though since its a bit long and rectangular, but I really like it.

BTW Rossman what do you think about the Dimension E510? Worth the 250 extra cash? I was thinking I might need a video card for the future and the B110 doesnt allow an upgrade and I dont really wanna buy my own video card and attach it in since i'm not too tech savvy and that would void the warranty.

BTW Rossman what do you think about the Dimension E510? Worth the 250 extra cash? I was thinking I might need a video card for the future and the B110 doesnt allow an upgrade and I dont really wanna buy my own video card and attach it in since i'm not too tech savvy and that would void the warranty.

Upgrading RAM, video card and hard drive will NOT void your warranty.

However if you don't know what you're doing, buy it from Dell :)

That $599 is ok, there have been hotter deals with 2007FP LCD for $599.

I bought a coupon on ebay but I haven't received the email with the code yet - my luck I will miss out on the deal waiting for it. :(

You will need to contact the seller. Normally, this coupon is sent to you instantly by e-mail.