$45 OFF $80 @ DisneyShopping.com (ends 4/24/06)

noehlp

http://disneyshopping.go.com/?CMP=ILL-DisneyShoppingcom

The website shows $20 off $80 sitewide which ends on 4/24.

In addition, at checkout add and apply "SPRING06" special offer/discount for $25 off $75. I believe this one expires on 4/30.

Looks like these are stackable. At checkout it shows Discount Savings of $45.

$20 off $80 offer states: "Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, April 24, 2006. Limit one offer per order. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It Tees, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift boxes, Pooh Friendship Wishbands and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. If any returns or exchanges cause the qualifying purchase to fall below $80, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the redeemed $20 discount. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney catalog, Disney Store outlets, DisneyAuctions.com, DisneyOutlet.com or Disney Store retail locations. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited."

* Mickey 16-Pc. Flatware with Iron Caddy 64099 - $16.99, was $49.95 save 66%

* Pooh Napkin Holder 64208 - $7.99, was $19.95 save 60%

* Spring Meadow Tink Cookie Jar 64136 - $19.99, was $34.95 save 43%

* Lizzie Flower Powered Lamp 46599 - $12.99, was $39.95 save 67%

* Royal Princess Playroom Canopy 47567 - $49.99, was $99.95 save 50%

* Muppets Ribbed Fleece Throw 47185 - $9.99, was $44.95 save 78%

I was able to get both discounts and just received confirmation. When you put "SPRING06" in, the basket refreshes and says "inactive," next to the $25 off $75. Just click the active button to the right of it and it will refresh again with the additonal discount. I bought $95 worth of merchandise for $50. Thanks so much!

Did you try these because I put in some of the clothing from the outlet and it didn't work? Do you think there is some things that are exempt? Thanks

Sorry, no I haven't tried them. Alot of the deals I run across I don't do, just because of the fact I would be completely broke & probably homeless. :D

Look at lalam comments. HTH

Ok, just placed an order, you can't have anything from the outlet. I out in $85 worth of items and it came out to $46 with shipping. It took off the $20 and than I put in Spring06 and it took off the $25. Shipping was $9.50. Its a great time if you want to get one of those Tinkerbell or Alice in Wonderland comforters, at least you could get $45 off of it. They are expensive. I bought Tink Lanterns, Tink Flip Flops and Tink PJ's. We are redoing my daughters room to Tinkerbell so the lanterns will be a great ceiling hanging.