GM pricing coupon

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I got a coupon from work allowing me to give it to family/friends offering GM supplier pricing on a new car.

If you will be purchasing a new car & would like the coupon, just let me know.

Is the GM discount a certain % off? How does it work? We have been looking into getting a new van for a while, and I love GM. This may be exactly what we need

Is the GM discount a certain % off? How does it work? We have been looking into getting a new van for a while, and I love GM. This may be exactly what we need

No, it's not a percentage. It's actual supplier cost (which is less than what the dealership pays for the vehicle)

As an example, the Chevrolet Cobalt has a $500 to $800 markup, so if it's priced at $15000 (sticker) GM pricing would be $14,200 to $14,500.

If there are any dealer rebates at the time (usually $500 to $1000 off), that will be deducted also.

Markup on the Tahoe is about $4000, the Sierra 1500 has about a $3000 markup, so you could expect to knock that amount off those trucks.

Not sure how much the vans run now, but the more expensive the vehicle, the larger the discount.

But there wouldn't be any haggling at the dealership, because it IS a set price for each vehicle, and they can show you the price in their GM pricing book.

If you want to get an idea, simply choose the vehicle you want and tell the dealer you get the supplier discount and want to know what the price would be on that vehicle.

Please, by all means, if this poster needs it, let tehm have it. I am just curious. Dont not let them have it on account of me!

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have a friend who had one too! I used hers.

The dealership was very mad, because they had already given us a deal and

we called back with the discount. They had to give us 1862.99 more off.

Woohoo! I love this website. You might try to do the same. Every little bit helps.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have a friend who had one too! I used hers.

The dealership was very mad, because they had already given us a deal and

we called back with the discount. They had to give us 1862.99 more off.

Woohoo! I love this website. You might try to do the same. Every little bit helps.

We went to pick up our vehicle on Friday and they had a check waiting for

us for another $1500.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I got a coupon from work allowing me to give it to family/friends offering GM supplier pricing on a new car.

If you will be purchasing a new car & would like the coupon, just let me know.

I would like to have a coupon if you have one or even a copy of one. I am purchasing a new Tahoe.

Thanks,

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are purchasing a 2500HD Diesel truck for my husband w/ their 72month promo they have running right now. Problem is - we were only approved for 40k and w/ the loss of our trade in (same vehicle, just gasoline) we have to roll over 9k which is making ever dime count. We're still putting 4k down but the dealer is adament he will not sell this truck we want at invoice so by getting one of these coupons, it would be saving us almost $1500 AND make the deal happen.

SOOOO, if you or anyone you know has one you'd be so generous to give us - that would awesome!!

My e-mail is [email protected] - thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...