where can i get a good deal on swimwear?

i wanted to buy a couple of tankinis for my trip in july. which stores will have good deals .. and is there going to be any big sale before july for which i should wait. or should i buy one right now ... :)

My wife got hers at Target and the prices were very good. Nice selection, too.

Thanks , yeah even i spotted couple of nice ones there. but what i was wondering is should i wait for any sale when the prices would come down. since i am will need it in july so have 3 months to wait for..

Kohls has them on sale, and if you have a Kohls charge, from 4/6-4/11 you will get another 15% off. I received a Kohls flyer with a 30% off coupon!!

thanks but didnt get the coupon nor do i have a kohls card.. but can go and take a look for sure...

I would think that prices stay the same until the Fall or closer to winter when a bathing suit isn't necessary. Might not be any point waiting unless they put more suits out for the variety.

I know the VictoriaSecrets.com catalogue has some cute tankinis and they might be having a sale on last years stuff.

do you have any idea on when they might have a sale, i like some tankinis but they are very exp the ones i like 58 onwards.. cant spend so much ...

I got my swimsuit from ebay. new of course. I paid only $7 and thats with shipping. Tons of stores though have them if you don't want to go that route

wow thats cool, i have never bid on ebay so am a little hesitant, since i dont know if the size would fit me ... but will take a look... thanks..

Just make sure you check the feedback of a seller before bidding. That will say a lot. They're tons of stores on ebay that are powersellers with great feedback. You can find a super deal just watch out for anyone who has low feedback. You can read the previous buyers comments on their sales which helps me decide before bidding

Just make sure you check the feedback of a seller before bidding. That will say a lot. They're tons of stores on ebay that are powersellers with great feedback. You can find a super deal just watch out for anyone who has low feedback. You can read the previous buyers comments on their sales which helps me decide before bidding

yep will do that and might ask for your advice if i select any ..can i ? ;)