Most Wanted Gift

jesusluvu

My aunt gives me and my husband a roll of stamps and a Costco membership every year!  We love both!  The stamps last me an entire year, and the Costco membership is great!

Last year, my husband got me a heated mattress pad which I love!

FYI...I purchased my son a weighted blanket from Weighted Blankets Plus.  I think I paid around $100 for 10 lbs.  He loves it!  

My aunt gives me and my husband a roll of stamps and a Costco membership every year!  We love both!  The stamps last me an entire year, and the Costco membership is great!

Last year, my husband got me a heated mattress pad which I love!

FYI...I purchased my son a weighted blanket from Weighted Blankets Plus.  I think I paid around $100 for 10 lbs.  He loves it!  

I never thought about gifting a club membership. That is really a nice gift and inexpensive if you get the one from Groupon. Nice one 

This is going to sound cliche, and not really going to be helpful to you, but I just want to be thought of. My favorite gift last year was one I didn't get. My daughter in law took the time to go online and look up weighted blankets. I would love to have one, and she knows it, and she did some research. Now, it turned out she couldn't find one she could afford. But the fact that she put thought into it made me cry. I honestly don't even remember what I ended up getting from them, but I'll always remember that she thought of me. I raised (and spoiled) 2 boys, and I just never get that out of any of them.

I just got one off Amazon for $40! Best thing ever! I hope she finds a great deal for you!
  • Like 1