*DEAD* AVON--Sterling Silver Pink Earrings--$1 shipped!

Same here- no earrings. I wouldn't have ordered the other items without the earrings!! :(

guess what now they have shipped my purchase.. and i had only ordered the lip gloss just like that. did you get any email that the earring were not available...

No warning, no email no earings. I bet it was a typo. $10.00 not $1.00.

Oh well. :splat:

Like the other posters, I probably wouldn't have ordered if the earings weren't part of the deal.

yeah but what will you all do with the order that they are shipping without the earrings. i hope this wasnt a scam for them to let people order stuff by giving them the incentive of a one dollar earring.. because the earring looked pretty expensive.. nobody could have guessed it as a dollar deal.. :mad: if only we all got the earrings... my day would have been better,,,

I got a ship confirmation email from Avon last night and a UPS tracking number and it says that I was charged $2.15 for 2 pairs of earrings. Looks like I'm getting mine.

I won't add things onto an order when there's a great deal like this because it's happened time & time again that they run out of the deal and just send you the other stuff you ordered, when in reality you would have never ordered it in the first place without the deal.

I got a ship confirmation email from Avon last night and a UPS tracking number and it says that I was charged $2.15 for 2 pairs of earrings. Looks like I'm getting mine.

I won't add things onto an order when there's a great deal like this because it's happened time & time again that they run out of the deal and just send you the other stuff you ordered, when in reality you would have never ordered it in the first place without the deal.

yep you are right, from now onwards even i will just order the deal item, but you are lucky you are getting the earrings, cause my cousin had just ordered the earrings just like you , and then have cancelled her order.:(

I guess this is my lesson! I won't ever add anything again either!

Mine are waiting at the post office they where attempted delivery this am

And the free shipping code didn't work but it was free shipping if you spent 10.00 or more so I got 10 pairs. Great easter presents, mother's day presents and also just because or I forgot gifts

:yelclap: :)