1 Year of REDBOOK Magazine for $2.75 HURRY

magickallight

Get 1 Year of REDBOOK Magazine for Only $2.75! HURRY this is for a Limited Time!

http://magsforless.com/pd_redbook.cfm

Redbook Magazine is about fashion, womanhood, health, style, beauty fashion and career. Redbook is the must-read magazine for today's young, married woman. Each issue offers exciting, provocative features that address all aspects of her life?everything from stylish fashion and beauty portfolios to scintillating stories on keeping her marriage fresh, to ideas on balancing home and career demands.

this is prpbably a very good deal but they require a credit card or paypal to order. I really don't feel comfortable using either one with a company with which I have not yet done business. I just read another post about people that ordered the speigel bear and then were charged an additional charge for something they didn't approve. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I just don't like giving out that info. Maybe I need to get a major credit card with a very small limit (like 10 bucks or something) just to prevent having unauthorized charges. Thanks for the post though. I'm sure others are not paranoid!

this is prpbably a very good deal but they require a credit card or paypal to order. I really don't feel comfortable using either one with a company with which I have not yet done business. I just read another post about people that ordered the speigel bear and then were charged an additional charge for something they didn't approve. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I just don't like giving out that info. Maybe I need to get a major credit card with a very small limit (like 10 bucks or something) just to prevent having unauthorized charges. Thanks for the post though. I'm sure others are not paranoid!

Krissy,

Many credit card banks now provide a web-based "virtual card" service where you generate a single-use credit card number that you can put time and dollar limits on. The virtual card maps back to your main card and it all rolls up to one bill at the end. This is a great feature for on-line purchases and certainly reduces the exposure to credit card fraud.

Krissy,

Many credit card banks now provide a web-based "virtual card" service where you generate a single-use credit card number that you can put time and dollar limits on. The virtual card maps back to your main card and it all rolls up to one bill at the end. This is a great feature for on-line purchases and certainly reduces the exposure to credit card fraud.

Thaks so much for the info. I use BAnk of America and I will definetely check into it's availability. I actually have had to turn down a few things due to CC paranoia. Krissy