Corelle Livingware 16pc Dinnerware Set Country Cottage $20.24 @ target.com

elite2058

I have it available 5 minutes from me. But I have too many dishes already.  I could send them to you lol

Maybe this is available for you, the same price:
Corelle Livingware Winter Frost Vitrelle 16pc Dinnerware Set White
$20.24 sale
Reg: $26.99
Save $6.75 (25% off)
https://www.target.com/p/corelle-livingware-winter-frost-vitrelle-16pc-dinnerware-set-white/-/A-10181500#lnk=sametab

• Like 3

Opinion.  My Son is in the military so does not want anything for Christmas.  Last year we got him a pot set for in the future for his kitchen, I go them corning ware, and reuseable containers this year so far. 

What do you think of these plates for a young man in his first place whenever that will be (most likely in 2 years)  I figure we could stock his kitchen, then start on bathroom, and living room since no presents.  We store at our house in the basement.  Is it too girly?  Is it too thin and light for a 23 year old?

I have it available 5 minutes from me. But I have too many dishes already.  I could send them to you lol

Maybe this is available for you, the same price:

Corelle Livingware Winter Frost Vitrelle 16pc Dinnerware Set White

$20.24 sale

Reg: $26.99

Save $6.75 (25% off)

https://www.target.com/p/corelle-livingware-winter-frost-vitrelle-16pc-dinnerware-set-white/-/A-10181500#lnk=sametab

I love the Corelle dishes. I got a set when I got married at 22, and then the plain white set like these at some point later... They've made it through 3 kids, and I still use them all as my every day dishes. And I've been married almost 23 years.

So I think they'd be perfect, especially if you get the plain white.

I love the Corelle dishes. I got a set when I got married at 22, and then the plain white set like these at some point later... They've made it through 3 kids, and I still use them all as my every day dishes. And I've been married almost 23 years.

So I think they'd be perfect, especially if you get the plain white.

Thank you. The Winter Frost looks to be white, I just was wondering if they were really girly and thin  Thanks.  I guess I am buying 2 :)