Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Do you think the FitBits will be at bf pricing tonight? If I remember correctly, last year their whole sale wasn't actually online early. Some items didn't go live until Thursday...

The wording on their press release (http://corporate.kohls.com/content/dam/kohlscorp/pdfs/2016/Black%20Friday%20press%20release_FINAL.pdf) is:

From 6 p.m.* Thanksgiving Day through 1 p.m. Friday, November 25, or while supplies last, Kohl’s will offer Black Friday Doorbusters available in store and

for the first time ever on Kohls.com.

That kind of makes me think that the doorbusters won't go online until Thursday. The fine print on the last page of the ad says something similar.

• Like 1

The wording on their press release (http://corporate.kohls.com/content/dam/kohlscorp/pdfs/2016/Black%20Friday%20press%20release_FINAL.pdf) is:

From 6 p.m.* Thanksgiving Day through 1 p.m. Friday, November 25, or while supplies last, Kohl’s will offer Black Friday Doorbusters available in store and

for the first time ever on Kohls.com.

That kind of makes me think that the doorbusters won't go online until Thursday. The fine print on the last page of the ad says something similar.

thanks! I guess I'll stay up and wait for some other items and just double check them. It would just save me a huge headache if I could just get them now! :)

I'm new to the online Black Friday shopping. Am I okay to place all my items in my cart before the sale goes live or do I have to wait on the sale to start? Thanks!

sometimes it works, best to keep them added but also to use the link in this website to keep the items open as a separate tab. Just keep on hitting F5 :)

You can add all the items you want to a list and then go to the list and you can see all the prices and then add everything you want to buy to your cart and check out.  This is what I do with every stacking sale, that way the price change correctly.

I am looking at the 7ft prelit tree that should go to $79.99. I can't find it in Kohl's site. Will it show up once sale goes live?

check the item listing for the ad If we did not link the entry for that tree to the website that means it wasnt available online that we could find

Terms and Conditions of the Rebates

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Purchase must be made between 11/24/16–11/25/16 and postmarked by
01/09/17

I have not checked all of them as there are many, this was for the Toastmaster items, we will check those as we go and report back i guess

The Following Items the Rebates are not valid yet

Toastermaster valid 11/24-11/25

Philips products valid starting 11/23

Remington Advanced Rotary Shaver & Wireless Speaker Set valid 11/24-11/26

any other item with a Rebate, the rebate is already valid or will be valid when the sale starts