Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

My wife will be happy to see this one. She loves this place. Good deals but the lines are always SO HUGE.

The lines are huge!  If we go in store we try to always have someone in line and we just keep going to get stuff and bring it back to them, and switch out as needed. It works great and by the time we find everything we are usually at the checkout.

• Like 1

Just finished the ad. ... I need to start a list of what I'm after there and the price so I can compare...

I recommend the GottaDeal My Shopping List feature.  It is under the FEATURES heading on the main GD Black Friday page.  Just click on items and they are added to your personal list (with prices).  We have already done the typing for you!

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 3

We just finished typing up the listing for this ad, if we made mistakes we are sorry please just let us know and we will go fix it

I am trying to find the Contigo cups?? p 21 in the ad  If I am missing them please help me add them to my shopping list THANKS!!!

• Like 1

So, looking on page 23 the Rachel Ray 14pc cookware set it says "In store Rebate Valid 11/24-11/25"?   So, does that mean if I buy this online when their sales start I don't get the rebate? 

i would think if it says in store rebate that would mean that it will not be available for sale online at the sale price, they dont sell everything online

That confused me some too.

What I assumed it to mean is that if you order online during the online sale part (M-F) then you can get the rebate. But if you buy it in store, the rebate is only valid Th-F. So you can't go in store Tuesday and buy it and get the rebate.

Anyone know how the Kohl's rebates work with ordering online? The add says in store rebate so does that mean I wont get the rebate on the Bella coffee maker if I order online?

Not a place I shop at so I'm not sure but I bet somebody here will come by sooner or later and let you know

Anyone know how the Kohl's rebates work with ordering online? The add says in store rebate so does that mean I wont get the rebate on the Bella coffee maker if I order online?

I know I've done a rebate from an online purchase from them in the past. I honestly couldn't tell you if it said "in store rebate" when I bought it.

I did a debate on a Keurig I ordered online a few weeks ago. I printed the form, then mailed it with the UPC and the packing slip.

Kohl's rebates do require the UPC from the package though.

I think the in store rebate dates are only there to say you can't go say, Tuesday, and purchase it in store and get the rebate.

The item description online will say if there is a rebate, and link to the form.

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

This is the best ad out yet. The hoverboard is a decent price but when you factor in the &90 Kohl's cash, it brings down to $209.00 and that is cheaper than anywhere else. I always stock up on new pillows and towels with Koh's ad too. Thankfully, my store stocks up well on BF and I can hit Kohl's 3-4 hours after their sale starts and they still have it in stock. It is wonderful then because the lines are so much shorter. 

Did I read the ad correctly that their sales will begin online on Monday the 21st? 

This is the best ad out yet. The hoverboard is a decent price but when you factor in the &90 Kohl's cash, it brings down to $209.00 and that is cheaper than anywhere else. I always stock up on new pillows and towels with Koh's ad too. Thankfully, my store stocks up well on BF and I can hit Kohl's 3-4 hours after their sale starts and they still have it in stock. It is wonderful then because the lines are so much shorter. 

Did I read the ad correctly that their sales will begin online on Monday the 21st?

Toys r us has the Swanton hoverboard for $199 in case ur interested