Secret Santa 2016 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Question..... is it possible for us to purchase something and just have it delivered to our secret persons home??

Like Amazon gift wraps and sends it straight to them??

This would be great for me since I do most of my shopping online and would have to pay double shipping.

Question..... is it possible for us to purchase something and just have it delivered to our secret persons home??

Like Amazon gift wraps and sends it straight to them??

This would be great for me since I do most of my shopping online and would have to pay double shipping.

Yes, you should be able to do that as long as they can give you a tracking #.

• Like 1

i know its way to late for the ss and the ordainment exchange.. but i was wondering if i could be added to the card exchange?

also..

sorry i wasnt on the site this year early enough.. i have done it before and have done the summer one a few times.

i didnt realize porkchop wasnt able to this year, or see the post looking for someone to take over.

(prok chop/bopeep if you want help or want me to do it next year, i am  more then willing.) just pm m e.

• Like 2

i know its way to late for the ss and the ordainment exchange.. but i was wondering if i could be added to the card exchange?

also..

sorry i wasnt on the site this year early enough.. i have done it before and have done the summer one a few times.

i didnt realize porkchop wasnt able to this year, or see the post looking for someone to take over.

(prok chop/bopeep if you want help or want me to do it next year, i am  more then willing.) just pm m e.

If you'll send me your address, I'll send it out to the rest of the card exchange folks and I'll send you the list.

To anyone that missed out on Secret Santa, Gottadeal is up and moving all year every day, not just around Black Friday.  They started back around September trying to get things worked out and line up.  Lots of things always going on here in the forum, there is just no Black Friday ads.  They have to have a cutoff date, in order to arrange and be fair to those shipping boxes.  Normally the deadline to ship is first weekend of Decemeber, just to make sure everyone receives a box. Ornament, Xmas card.  In addition sometimes the people hosting the events change and need to know who all has flaked out in the past.  The forum may not be as busy, but their is still lots of things going on, besides we have to give Brad something to do throughout the year. Secret Santa is only as fun as you make it, Shipping directly is fine, plus that adds one less hassle when shipping, just order early.  Another reason for a deadline.