Origins - free shipping, deluxe-size sample, and more

JazzMama

I got mine today! Wow, the free sample IS huge. Basically, it looks like a full sized product. And the ginger smell is really nice. It's light and crisp. Perfect for spring going into summer. I will try the mascara today, and also the "Clear head conditioning rinse" that I purchased for $11.00.

Went to the website and placed two more orders. Funny, how these good deals are supposed to save us money, but when you place FOR orders, I don't know if they actually do! Either way, thanks for the amazing heads up on this deal. I Love this freakin' website!

Tried to place my order last night and again today... The ginger scrub is out of stock and I wanted that the most out of anything! :( I'm so jealous of all of you.

"We're sorry, the special size of Incredible Spreadable Scrub™ Ginger body smoother sample is no longer available. Please use another offer code."

I got mine and I loved the face wash but I can't even get the ginger scrub to squeeze out of the tube! It's like it's old and dried up or something or like the oils in it separated and now it won't work... wierd. I don't care though- I love what I bought (pinch your cheeks) and I love the free mascara.