I like a good living selling other people's junk :)

Bargin Expert

Hello there

I had a job (cosmetician at Shopper's Drugmart) but I quit because I made a good living selling other people's junks on ebay =)

Well, since there is enough junk for everyone, and enough buyers, I'll tell you how to do it ... not everything ought! If you apply these, you wouldn't need a five to nine job, lol.

You are quite the prolific spammer aren't you?

• This is your 3rd forums account and I don't buy your "I lost my old account" excuse.

How can you "lose your old account" when you posted as recently as 12 days ago under your original username of Deal Wizard?

• This account and your 2nd account Deal Hunter had spam in your sig with a referral link to GamingMadness.net

The only thing I hate more than paying retail is spammers scum of the earth like you. I have sent an e-mail to the abuse department at GamingMadness.net notifying them of your multiple spamming offenses. I have recommended that your referrals be deleted, your account cancelled and closed and to be perma banned from GamingMadness.net forever.

• Do you see any value in any of your 14 posts here which are nothing but "fluff"?
  • Finally is your real name Kim or Ken?