Thomas train kids party goods

trob67

I am looking for left overs of others parties. You know, the extra pack of napkins that arent opened or plates, hats, favors etc that you dont know what to do with....

Either Thomas Train or Bob the Builder or even something with Fireengines. He will only have two children coming so I dont need a whole bunch of stuff

When do you need it? My son is having a Thomas party in late March and I am sure I'll have leftovers on everything. I have a bunch of Buzz Lightyear stuff that was never opened - no plates, but I do have hats, party blow-outs, tablecloths, a pack of napkins, confetti, pack of paper cups. PM me if you want any of it.

You may also try Wal-Mart. I was thrilled this past November to find that my local Wal-Mart had Thomas party supplies and were less expensive than anywhere else I had looked, including Paper Factory!! What I didn't find in Thomas, I used red and blue solids to coordinate. I know that not all Wallies have Thomas but it's worth checking.

This is with oriental trading also! Receive free standard shipping on any order shipped within the contiguous U.S.

Offer expires 11:59 p.m. CT, February 24, 2006.

To redeem, you must enter key code WC64953 in the key code field during the checkout process

This offer is not valid on purchases made with any other coupons or offers.

No adjustments on previous purchases.

Please see our shipping schedule for estimated delivery times.

• 2 weeks later...