Studio Beats $159.00 @ Best Buy

dukes4440

I ordered the blue ones last night for shipping. They were showing available for shipment when I placed the order, but they were put on back order within a few minutes. I called and changed it to store pickup and they are already ready for me to pickup. If you get back ordered check your local stores.

Rechargeable battery

Provides up to 20 hours of continuous use. Fuel gauge keeps you informed of power levels........this is in the description, is this not wireless ?

wireless in this case of headphones means you dont need to plugin the headphones to the device

also by reading the reviews some of the comment talking about them not being wireless

Yuck! Then what is the 'fuel gauge' and 20 hours referring to? Sorry for the questions....I'm bummed I misread description!

The rechargeable battery part confused me, too. My DS17 explained it to me in technical terms, but all I can really tell you is it has to do with the noise cancellation. It worked out well for me, because he wanted the wired ones anyway. Sorry your disappointed. Hope you find a good deal on wireless ones.

Edited by Kim3498