Movie games list?

ladyizshy1

I usually stock up on Blu-rays on BF. This year looks like I'm not getting any. I had already picked up Jurassic World for $10. The only others I was looking for were Insurgent, Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles and Avengers AoU. Only place that has any of them for $10 is Meijer. Don't have any around here.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

DVDs are one of my favorite part of BF shopping.  Sadly, I don't see any movies I want this year!  Except for BBT - I get that every year! 

Anyone who hasn't seen Spy, I highly recommend it.  It's $7 on BF!  I've watched it about 10 times now and it still makes me laugh!!  Horrible language, though, may not be appropriate for younger kids. 

You can click "Shop now" on some of the movies in the WM ad, but only the more expensive ones, not the 1.96 or 3.96 DVDS though; which drives me nuts, that's mainly what I get movie wise. Will be getting NCIS at WM for sure, favorite show and my DH will actually watch it with me. And Aladdin, as long as it really is the combo pack with a DVD inside for 9.96.