Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Hi all,

My promo codes wouldn't work anymore either, but they were still showing up in the Kohl's app on my phone (message says they expire 11/23/15). I just called Kohl's and asked that they do the order and apply the discounts over the phone and they did. I don't know what they punched in on their end, but I did get 20% off and $10 off a home purchase. I've already received the confirmation email.

I'm a Kohl's cardholder, but I don't know if you have to be to use these specific promo codes. You can try calling to see if they'll apply the promo codes, or something equivalent, for you too.

Kohl's

1-888-308-6336

Promo Codes in Phone App

(Expire 11/23/15)

LOVE20

HOME10

I'm super happy about this because the order is for a Kitchenaid stand mixer as a Christmas present for my brother (he just bought his first house and he's broke as hell). I also get back $75 in Kohl's Cash on this purchase and I can submit for the $50 Kitchenaid rebate. All in all, that's a great deal! Woohoo!

• Like 1

First order went great, second order I wanted to ship to my son in Washington state not so so great. I only wanted 2 items and the shipping was outrageous, and I could not find a free shipping code. Kohls should offer free shipping to kohls charge customers this time of year.

Kohl's should offer free shipping to their card holders all year in my opinion, lol.

• Like 2

A small annoyance, but the Keurig k-cups are BF $8.99, however if you buy more than 1, it goes to $10 each. Not worth my time to call CS. Placed my order.  Not expecting all of it based on prior year's problems, but hopefully the things I want will show up. :D

So far everything says fulfillment except they cancelled my one item.  3 pack Nike dri-fit socks for $10.80. Said not available. Odd as I went back online just now and it still says item is available at my Kohls for in store pickup.  Should I reorder and try it OR just chalk it up as my daughter won't be getting those?

I made a second order at 0400 AM CST and still don't have a notification that it is ready to be picked up but if I look at the status of the order on .com it says the item is ready to pick up.....interesting.

Will try calling the store on my lunch break.

No tracking #'s on my first large order yet.

None of my orders said ready for pickup so I called customer service just to verify because 2 of my orders I never got an email confirmation on them. (just could see them if I logged into Kohls.com).    Well All orders ready for pick up. Was told only held till 11/29.  Glad I called.  So customer service agent gave me one reference number that linked all my orders to pick them up today. So I would call and verify if you don't have a store pickup notification soon.  Heading to Kohls as soon as I get ready.

Guess their ad is wrg then, the camera never went onsale :(

Yes, that was very misleading!!!!  I think there were other items on there that also didn't go on sale online.  Not impressed with that.

Oh, and I just checked my order again;  apparently over half those items have now shipped (I noticed at least 5 different tracking numbers for ~15 items...)  and still ~10 items "In Fulfillment".

7 hours after placing my order, 2 were shipped

15 hours after, ~15 are shipped

Still 10 left in fulfillment

Didn't do any In Store Pickup.

I don't think there's reason for concern, yet.  Things are still happening...just a little at a time.

Edit: So my guesstimates were off.  26 items shipped (5 different tracking #s); 5 In Fulfillment.

Edited by bribri25

Picked up all my items in my store today. I am not sure how they are going to recover for Black Friday!!  After picking all my items up I brought them to the car and went back in store. The place is trashed!! Customer service said they were getting calls all day because pick up notifications were not going thru and pick up area was filled.  From what I saw, the towels were half gone ( the 2.99 ones) and only a few select colors left.   Only a few different throws were left (variety wise) ( 8.99 ones). .   They had all the Black Friday displays out in the aisles and most were half gone!  Now unless they restock, people who don't buy online are really going to be upset.  Wow!!

Still no tracking numbers for my shipped items but did pick up my other order. My store looked normal. All the displays were out in the aisles and looked well stocked. They had a ton of the throws so no issue there. In fact, I was the only person back in customer service.

5 tracking numbers, 6 things shipped. Why does Kohls ship everything seperate? Isn't it a huge added expense for them?

May be the way they stock the distribution centers??

5 tracking numbers, 6 things shipped. Why does Kohls ship everything seperate? Isn't it a huge added expense for them?

They originate from different warehouses.  They try to group them, but not always applicable.

Picked up all my items in my store today. I am not sure how they are going to recover for Black Friday!!  After picking all my items up I brought them to the car and went back in store. The place is trashed!! Customer service said they were getting calls all day because pick up notifications were not going thru and pick up area was filled.  From what I saw, the towels were half gone ( the 2.99 ones) and only a few select colors left.   Only a few different throws were left (variety wise) ( 8.99 ones). .   They had all the Black Friday displays out in the aisles and most were half gone!  Now unless they restock, people who don't buy online are really going to be upset.  Wow!!

This is exactly why I expected them to not allow In-Store Pickup for the online sale.

They originate from different warehouses.  They try to group them, but not always applicable.

This is exactly why I expected them to not allow In-Store Pickup for the online sale.

that is exactly why stores should NOT allow in-store pickup for BF sale items

• Like 1