Victoria Secret?

NYshopper

I don't think that VS is a major player and in looking at the past ads, it looks like they only had a deal last year.  (it was a free tote if you spend $75)  I think your best bet would be to wait until January when they have their Semi-annual sale.  That's usually when they have the best deals.  

I have bought stuff then and your right they have great deals in January.

This is for Christmas for my daughter so I will be purchasing regardless.

I'm pretty sure they are going to do a free tote again since they do that often. (We have about 3!) so I won't be excited over that.

They actually had $25 PINK leggings or shirt last year I see in that ad which is good and buy one bra get one 50% off. Also pretty good since the PINK bras aren't too expensive.

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the ad usually comes out? Last year there was a huge line outside the store by me.

I have bought stuff then and your right they have great deals in January.

This is for Christmas for my daughter so I will be purchasing regardless.

I'm pretty sure they are going to do a free tote again since they do that often. (We have about 3!) so I won't be excited over that.

They actually had $25 PINK leggings or shirt last year I see in that ad which is good and buy one bra get one 50% off. Also pretty good since the PINK bras aren't too expensive.

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the ad usually comes out? Last year there was a huge line outside the store by me.

I don't think they have an actual ad that comes out like other stores do.  I remember the $25 leggings or shirt for the past couple of years now.  Sign up for their emails (if you haven't already) and this next month the deals will be happening like crazy! I missed one last week, or the week before i can't remember, it was leggings and a sweatshirt for $40.  Actually just the other night i saw some of their yoga pants were only $25.  On sunday i ordered a bra and 9 pairs of underwear.  With their sales and promo codes (one was for free shipping)i only paid $55 which i didnt think was bad considering the bra was originally $34.50!

Our Victoria's Secret store just got remodeled and now we have a separate Pink store. Does anyone know if they usually do the free totes at the Pink store as well?

We've always shopped at PINK in the past and you still get the free gift tote with purchase there as well.  I believe you can also get it online.  

Couple weeks ago I got my daughter that $30 outfit they had.  Got the olive green set.  Wish they had more outfits like that instead of the boyfriend pants for $25.  My daughter has like 10 pairs. lol.    I'm regretting not getting another color in the $30 outfit  (top w/ matching leggings).

I agree. The Twitter deal is not impressive. Most people go Black Friday shopping for holiday gifts. I won't be giving my daughter Christmas themed stuff on Christmas.

I was tempted to buy some stuff this past week but I decided to hold off for Black Friday and cyber Monday. I hope I made the right decision.

The website says that they are planning big Black Friday deals. I just wish they would let people know already. Not so patiently waiting.