Server Move - Please post any issues / errors you see here

Brad

We just moved servers for Black Friday.

Please use this thread to post any problems / errors / issues you come across.

Please try to be as descriptive as possible (include what you were trying to do when you got the error, include any message that appears on screen, etc...)

Non-stop problems and when I try to load the main page I get a white screen with the words "It Works!" in the upper left hand corner.

Same here. It's been like that for days for me. The only way I can get into the forums is clicking on blackfriday gottadeal link. I can't see anything on main page.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't been able to access my messages. I have tried Chrome and Firefox and on my desktop and my phone. All I get is two arrows going in a circle forever. I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or not. Can someone help me?

Very odd. Do you have any type of Ad Blocker or anything of that nature? Maybe clear your cache in the browser.

Very odd. Do you have any type of Ad Blocker or anything of that nature? Maybe clear your cache in the browser.

I turned off the ad blocker, cleared the cache, checked if my computer needed any updates, and even restarted it but I'm still getting the same thing. My phone doesn't have an ad blocker and it still does the same thing. It could very well be something simple that I'm doing or not doing. I'm not very computer savvy. 

I just tried to open it in another tab and got, Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 97 bytes) in /home/deals/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 2796

I have no idea what it means. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...