Suggestions?

Brad

Very nice site, Ross. :yelclap:

I'm mucho impressed...though you've already heard it. I suppose I'm doing it more in benefit for your co-developer (who I still have work for if they're interested :smirk: )

Good job, fellas.

Oh...in afterthought...you might want a "Home" link on these forums to go back to the main site.

And take the quick reply off. GottaDeal members aren't lazy members. ;) What's one more click gonna hurt? :) :slaphappy

Oh...in afterthought...you might want a "Home" link on these forums to go back to the main site.

There is a link at the bottom-right of every page (GottaDeal.com) that links to the main page, but maybe we can put one somewhere near the top. I'll work on it...

If possible, a smiley drop down would be convenient. Sadly I haven't seen this feature in any forums that I frequent, so my hopes aren't too high.

Also, the main page seems a little cluttered, especially the featured coupons and offers. Imo, some of the simplicity that v1 stressed has been lost. Unless they are there for advertising purposes, I would suggest putting just a link to these sections.

Otherwise, I can see that you have been working to reduce clutter, such as the Search and Quick Links on the forums.

Thanks for a great service!

btw I would recommend that members put this :banana: into further use.

[nit-picking]Another very tiny suggestion is to make the category titles more distinguishable on the Site Map. [/nit-picking]

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, they will be taken into consideration.

Regarding the site map do have any suggestions on how to make it appear less cluttered and more organized?

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, they will be taken into consideration.

Regarding the site map do have any suggestions on how to make it appear less cluttered and more organized?

Sorry for the delayed response.

First of all the category titles ought to stand out more. The color difference is way too slight by my eyes. Also, I don't think Site Map is an appropriate title. The heading in the Site Map describes it best as a Directory. The section doesn't outline your site, it lists categories of deals.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

:banana:

it could be because the mobile site is just a simpler HTML version and the phone might only support WAP. i know the site works on pretty much all PDAs and my Sidekick, but the WAP-only phones probably will have problems. i'll have to look into it and see how easy it would be to code a WAP version.